The Oakdale Irrigation District offers four (4) $2,500 scholarships to four (4) high school seniors. To be eligible to apply you mus meet the following criteria:
- Reside within the OID boundaries;
- Pursue a degree in an agricultural related field;
- Be accepted as a full-time student to an accredited college, university, or vocational trade school for the Fall 2019 semester; and
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Completed Scholarship Application;
- Official transcript;
- One completed essay; and
- Two letters of recommendation written by an adult unrelated to the student (e.g. business employers, minister, and/or teacher).
The student must submit the required documents listed above to the Oakdale Irrigation District no later than March 28, 2019.Scholarship Application.pdf