Eligibility Requirements are:
- Reside within the OID Service Boundaries;
- Pursue a degree in an agricultural related field;
- Be accepted as a full-time student to an accredited college, university or vocational trade school for the Fall 2020 semester; and
- Have a minimum 30 GPA.
- Completed Agricultural Scholarship Application;
- Official Transcript;
- One completed essay; and
- Two letters of recommendation written by an adult unrelated to the student (e.g. business employers, minister, and/or teacher).